Creepmas day 9...

I have a  creepi`n cute card to show you today with lit up grumpy from the Smeared Ink shop.
Colored with copics and sakura gelly roll pens. The light bulbs is a string from youdo.

Today is also Smeared Ink day in the hop. You can find the blog roll in my sidebar...

Thank you!

Creepmas day 8

Already day eight... I think I will survive this... LOL but we will see! :P

Made a tag with two images from Smeared Ink-  "dark holidaze creepmas tree" by: Rick St Dennis and 
"Merry creepmas sentiment digi single" by Teri Sherman. Colored them with copics and white posca pen. Added some distress ink pad vintage photo around the edges.

The blog roll is in my sidebar! >


Creepmas day 7

Not so creepy but alternative and that is what counts :)

I´ve made a mixed media art journal kind of page. Started of with some torned scrap paper with winter feel and added with mod podge. Second layer is white gesso. Used a NEW powerful image "release" made by Alexandria Serrano and you can find this image along with a whole bunch of other fantastic images in the Smeared Ink Shop. I´ve used posca pens, copics and acrylic paint to doodle with. I´ve also used some glimmer mist, stencils and background stamps.

The blog roll for this CREEPMAS HOP 2014 is in my side bar.

This  is also a DT project for Smudgy Antics.

Thank you for watching my day 7 creepmas page!

Creepmas HOP day 6..


A bit late with my project today. Got some creepmas presents to show you...
Colored with copics and fussy cut. The image is "dark holidaze tentacle present" from Smeared Ink.
Got some 3D tape on the present in front and it is an ATC :)

You can find the blogroll in my sidebar with some amazing artists to show of their work so go check them out!

Thank you!

Creepmas day 5

Oh gosh! I think I took water over my head...I am working so much that I hardly have time for this.. it is suppose to be fun and it is but not when you feel like you don`t have enough ours...trying to keep up though. :)

Made an ornament out of wood and painted it white. Stamped one rubber stamp on one side and another stamp on the other side. Covered it with mod podge sparkle and one step crackle. It is white puffy velvet marker on the edges (when you heat it, it puffs like snow).

The blog roll is in my sidebar >

Thank you!

Creepmas day 4...

I have made a simple TAG for day 4. Stamped rubber from the " as death" set that I love from Smeared Ink. With ink pad that has 3 different colors, very effective.

You can find the blog roll in my sidebar.
Happy hoping ;)

Creepmas inspiration...


I have a card to show of for inspiration this saturday. With Creepmas hop going on I thought it would be cool to show some creepy christmas stuff ;)

The very talented Teri Shermans images is now available in the Smeared Ink shop and I´ve used the digital image "creepmas centerpiece" for my card. Colored with copics. Added some glossy on mini skulls and candle. Branch punch from Martha Stewart and some black chalk on edges of all papers.

The only requirement is that you use a 
SMEARED INK image....

Creepmas day 3

Today it is day 3 of the creepmas hop with Smeared&Smudged. You can find the blog roll in my sidebar.

I have made a card with digi from Smeared Ink called "Holly sugar skull" and colored it with copics. Added some embossing powder over the image, edges and flowers.

Thank you!

Day 2 with creepmas hop


What a fab start we had at day 1, wow :) gorgeous and fab work everyone!

Made a tag for todays show...not so creepy but maybe a bit dark...
Covered a tag with metallic distress paint and stamped the background with a rubber stamp from the "urban decay" set and I`ve used the tree structure for this one. You can find it in the Smeared Ink shop.
Colored the beautiful digi image "barn owl 3-eyes in the dark" from Smeared Ink with copics and added some distress stickle - picked fence. The trees is a die from tim holtz also covered in some distress stickle. I do not know if it shows that well but I added some plastic bits to the background that looks like ice...some tinsel on the bottom..

You can find the blog roll in my sidebar, Holly Jolly Hoping...

Thank you for watching my project for day 2!

First day of 12 DAYS of CREEPMAS!


I am back after not being able to craft for many months..feeli´n a bit rusty ;) is the first day of creepmas, YAY! You can find the blog roll in the sidebar.

Made a TAG for the first day. Stamped the black tag with a background rubber stamp from the "urban decay" set from Smeared Ink with white ink. Colored the digital stamp "femdomspanking" from Smeared Ink with copics and fussy cut the image. Added some scrapbook christmas paper and fabric on the background and also a die cut snowflake and filmstrip from TH.

Have fun in the HOP and Thank you for watching my project! :)