Steampunk Canvas

Hi,

I have  been wanting to make something really steampunk crazy for years, and now I did!

Made a canvas and started of with gesso and  a template with cogs and gears...painted it with lots of acrylic paint. Used lots of metal from my stash and made some gears in silicon molds out of polymer clay. There is also lots of TH "stuff". Used some red rubber stamps with steampunk theme and i can´t remember who designed them...

The man with gasmask is a stamp on shrink plastic that I got in a swap from LadyB (xx). I painted it with acrylic paint and alcohol ink.




I´m entering the challenge

HDH-169 Macabre Monday Holey Moley!

 Thank you for watching! xx lisa

9 kommentarer:

Creepy Glowbugg sa...

Holey moley is right! This is amazing, Lisa! So much depth and color and details! Truly, a gorgeous art piece. Thanks so much for hanging out with us in the Dungeon at HDH!

DonnaMundinger sa...

Fabulous beyond words, Lisa! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this. The texture and details are absolutely AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining us at HDH. xxD

Croms' Cubby Hole sa...

OMG WOW!! This is awesome. There is just so much texture and detail on this piece. It looks so touchy feely. I love it!! Thank you for sharing your art with us in the Dungeon at HDH xx

mark gould sa...

Wow, I love this, all that texture.its beautiful. thanks for joining us at HDH

ike sa...

AWESOME !!! This is a totally amazing piece.... so much to look at and gorgeous texture. A beautiful work of art. Thank you for playing along with us at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

IKE xx

I Don't Do Straight sa...

WOW! This is STUNNING Lisa :) Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

~Lady B~ sa...

I love your canvas!!! I made it my cover photo on my phone :). Awesome texture and fabulous steampunk look! I'm glad you were able to use the gas mask guy :). Your work is always amazing!

~Lady B~ sa...

I love your canvas!!! I made it my cover photo on my phone :). Awesome texture and fabulous steampunk look! I'm glad you were able to use the gas mask guy :). Your work is always amazing!

Kay sa...

Absolutely amazing work. Love your details!