What is hidden in snow is revealed at thaw...

It is a saying we have here in Sweden. Meaning: Things lied about or concealed are often eventually revealed. With my twisted humour I thought it would fit nicely with my Art Journal page :D.

I´ve used a digital freebie from Ikes Art (the hand).  I´ve used a lot of sprays, mixed media products, masks and stencils for the background. Added some rub-on flowers and painted them with pens.



I´m entering The Ike´s world challenges: Spring into spring
and The Corrosive Challenge Blog: #195 Go green (used the green pencils as inspiration)

Thank you!


5 kommentarer:

ike sa...

FABULOUS - this is an amazing piece Lisa !! So creepy - wouldn't it be real scary if this actually happened and they grew ?!!! LoL
Thank you very much for playing along at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxx

Debbie sa...

This is so totally awesome! Made me giggle! Good luck in The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight. It was a pleasure viewing your make!
DebbieM - TCC DT

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles sa...

This is so cool and oh...definitely twisted. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Ike's World Challenges. I am happy you were able to join us again. Good luck in the draw.

Lisa D., IWC DT

Matney sa...

Amazing color and those nails are KILLER!!! Love just sitting back and taking the whole project in. Gorgeous and sooo love your entry for this round of Ike's World Challenges. Shoni - DT

Borqna sa...

Excellent idea and art work! Bravo!
Good luck!