Red red wine...

I´m a big fan of red wine so I´ve altered this shoe box and transformed it into my own wine box cover :)

It is painted with black gesso at first. I then added some strips of cardboard and bits covered in modeling paste. It is all then covered in a acrylic mix of paints that looks like petrol in real life. I must say that I love how the texture and color turned out :)

Colored some digital stamps from Smeared Ink Shop. The specimen label, the skeleton and three bats are all from Smeared Ink. Colored with copics and derwent pencils.

The box handle is made out of clay by me. As you can see there are a few mirrored bats on the box that I bought on IKEA and just rubbed some acrylic paint on them.





The numbers is from a stripdie Sizzix





I´m entering:
Altered Eclectics - Alter something / Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

BIG Thank you!




6 kommentarer:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com sa...

oh my gosh Lisa wow!!!!! you dropped the better than awesome bomb!!! you out did your self on this. you go girl! wonderful project incredible and brilliant love the use of the stamps...666 might be afraid of that wine lol
hugs and thanks for the fabulous inspiration
hugs
susan s

Elaine aka Ellapu sa...

What a fabulous idea and what a transformation. The colours are gorgeous as is your overall project.TFS with us Altered Eclectics this month.

Sandra sa...

Så jädra läckert!!!
Rikt på detaljer men ändå så "enkelt"! Bättre kan det ju inte bli :)

Ha det så gott!

Ellis sa...

Din vinbox blev ju helt fantastisk, härlig struktur och läcker design! =)
Kram Elenor

May sa...

WOW...Fantastic work, Love the texture you have created & amazing colour & images... Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics challenge... Hugs May x x

Borqna sa...

Brilliant project!