Poe Charm...

I´ve had a lot of free time lately and it has been good for me :)

My new favourite place to hang out is Pinterest and I found a tutorial by Tammy Tutterow how to make shrink plastic look like fused glass...so I made a cool pendant that I will show later on and I also made a POE CHARM with a similar technique.

Used rubber stamps from the POE set by Smeared Ink. I love so many images and brands of digital stamps but I always find myself with red rubber in my hands...

So I stamped the images on sanded shrink plastic and alcohol inked the back. Shrinked them and painted them as I wanted and then dipped them in 2 or 3 layers of CLEAR UTEE.

All the bits of pearl charms and all that are made by me to match up...





Thank you!

6 kommentarer:

Gina sa...

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! This is an awesome project :D XXX

My Side of Oz sa...

I love shrink plastic and beads and Poe, Lisa! And your fabulous technique is amazingly awesome! Makes me want to get a glue pot and Utee right now! This turned out so gorgeous; it is stunning!! Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven this month and I hope we see you next month! ~Nanette, DT~

Kay Wallace sa...

Lisa, I am totally impressed (blown away comes to mind) with your charms! Amazing work. I have never used shrink wrap, but you have piqued my interest! Way to go!

ike sa...

How amazing that is and I really like the look of UTEE on the shrinkables :-) Beautiful bead charms you made too. :-D Thank you for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

QTR DT

Shelley sa...

oh Lisa, you have no idea how much I LOVE this piece! I've already thought of at least 50 things I could attach something like this too hehe. Thank you for sharing this with us at QTR xx

Kay Wallace sa...

Congratulations on having your work honored by the DT at Quoth the Raven, Lisa! Well deserved!