SKULL Appreciation day 2015 and HOP...

            Smeared & Smudged style!
              
Altered a book box. First sanded and painted it black. After that I stamped a rubber stamp from Smeared Ink in the corners with embossing ink pad and then embossed them with silver embossing powder from ranger. Same with the other rubber stamps that came from my stash and I don´t know the company names of them but they are swedish. I brushed distress paint brushed pewter on the whole box. Finished it of with some glossy laquer. Had some flatback resin skulls that I covered in silver alcohol ink to match.

Thank you and have a great time!




14 kommentarer:

applejack cards by sue sa...

This is amazing. A fantastic altered box.. I love all those skulls, all those different sizes. xx

Katie sa...

Beautiful project and love the bracelet

Monique's art sa...

Love the altered box. Perfect for skully bracelets

blackdragon sa...

What a beautiful box Lisa....Love all the skull stamps, particularly the one in the centre...I haven't got that one!
Thank you for taking part in the SMEARED AND SMUDGED forum SKULL APPRECIATION DAY blog hop.Love BDx

Teresa sa...

Love the decoration on your box, the stamps are gorgeous. It looks fabulous in black and white!

ike sa...

Wonderful - the embossed skulls look FABulous and a superb make-over for that little box :-D#

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

DonnaMundinger sa...

Gorgeous box, Lisa! Love the silver and fab stamps you chose. Quite a lovely collection of bracelets, too. xxD

Anonym sa...

Hi Lisa, an amazing altered box, love the silver embossing powder.

Hugs Anna xx

Fiona (anubis 1 ) sa...

I love altered boxes and this one is no exception. Fabulous work. Love all here and great choice of stamps too :) xx

My Side of Oz sa...

This is so fabulous! Everything I am seeing I want! This box is awesome and love the skelly beads inside the box!! Awesome awesome make!! hugs xx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen sa...

What a stunning altered box, I love your colour scheme and the images you used! Fabulous!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict sa...

Your box is awesome ! I looooove it

Carol sa...

Great box - fab images x

maureenjscott sa...

Oh this is stunning! I love the altered box and what wonderful goodies inside too! mo x